Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
Grant-Seeker Workshop, Brisbane
This practical half-day Grant-Seeker workshop will deliver:
- an overview of the grants landscape
- steps to ensuring your organisation is 'grant ready'
- advice on project packaging, developing grant-ready project plans, and setting up internal processes to succeed
- feedback from funders on why applications do or don't succeed
- tips on relationship building
- how to write a great grant application, including examples of good and bad responses
- next steps when an application is successful or unsuccessful, and effective reporting, acquittal and stewardship strategies
Based on our interaction with both funders and grant recipients, this workshop provides best-practice strategies for grant-seeking as well as the opportunity to discuss challenges and examples drawn from attendees' experiences.
Participants will receive a Strategic Grants Project Information Template and a Grant-Writing Checklist to assist them with implementing what they have learned.
Please note we are unable to refund registrations from 7 days prior to event due to catering confirmation.
Please aim to arrive at 8.45am for a 9am start
Full participation in this Grant-Seeker Workshop is applicable for 4 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Participation in the Grant-Seeker Workshop may assist you in learning or reviewing concepts covered on the Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) examination as detailed on the Test Content Outline provided by CFRE International. CFRE International does not sponsor or endorse any educational programs and the Grant-Seeker Workshop was not developed in conjunction with CFRE International
|Event Date||Tue 12 Nov 2019 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||Tue 12 Nov 2019 1:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||Fri 2 Aug 2019 12:00 pm|
|Cut off date||Thu 7 Nov 2019 9:00 am|
|Individual Price GST incl.||$275.00|
|Location||HLB Mann Judd Brisbane|