Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
Grant-Seeker Workshop, Sydney
This practical half-day Grant-Seeker workshop will deliver:
- an overview of the grants landscape
- steps to ensuring your organisation is 'grant ready'
- advice on project packaging, developing grant-ready project plans, and setting up internal processes to succeed
- feedback from funders on why applications do or don't succeed
- tips on relationship building
- how to write a great grant application, including examples of good and bad responses
- next steps when an application is successful or unsuccessful, and effective reporting, acquittal and stewardship strategies
Based on our interaction with both funders and grant recipients, this workshop provides best-practice strategies for grant-seeking as well as the opportunity to discuss challenges and examples drawn from attendees' experiences.
Participants will receive a Strategic Grants Project Information Template and a Grant-Writing Checklist to assist them with implementing what they have learned.
Please note we are unable to refund registrations from 7 days prior to event due to catering confirmation.
Please aim to arrive at 8.45am for a 9am start
|Event Date||Wed 11 Apr 2018 8:45 am|
|Event End Date||Wed 11 Apr 2018 1:00 pm|
|Cut off date||Thu 5 Apr 2018 11:00 pm|
|Individual Price GST incl.||$275.00|
|Location||HLB Mann Judd|
Upcoming Grant-Seeker Workshops: click to view details and register
2019 Grant-Seeker Workshops with Philanthropy Australia
Wed 5 Jun 2019 9:00 am