Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
- Published: Thursday, 21 April 2016 14:36
Author: Jo Garner
It is with very mixed feelings of excitement for Jane and selfish sorrow at losing such a key team member and friend that team SG is preparing to bid farewell to our Jane, with her last day being 22nd April, 2016. Jane is pursuing her dream of going back to work in France (and beyond).
Jane joined Strategic Grants in November 2012 and in the 3 ½ years she has been with us, has played an integral role in managing and developing our GEMS systems - both the data quality and software development, keeping the team up to date on what funders are up to, and working with our nonprofit partners to ensure that they are getting the most value out of GEMS. In addition her excellent writing skills (she is now a published poet!) have assisted clients and other team members prepare tenders and grant applications, as well as managing for a time all our marketing and communications.
Through good planning and well-documented systems and processes, and Jane’s exceptional project management skills, we are experiencing a very smooth transition to our new structure with a dedicated GEMS Manager, Andrew Thompson and Research Manager, Cathy Kirwan.
From all of us here at Strategic Grants, thank you Jane for your loyalty, intelligence, problem-solving, efficiency, integrity and for simply being a wonderful person. We will miss you!
Let the adventure begin J
Subscribe to receive Strategic Grants news and updates
Recent blog posts
- Brilliant videos and podcasts for fundraisers 12-Dec-2018
- Grants Advent Calendar 30-Nov-2018
- Tips for completing a strong application - Perpetual Trustees IMPACT Philanthropy Application Program 13-Nov-2018
- International Fundraising Congress 2018: What a buzz 06-Nov-2018
- Top tips from the NACRO Conference 2018 - it's not just about recycling! 30-Oct-2018
- Reaching the Ultimate Grants KPI: When Funders Approach You! 29-Aug-2018
- It’s ALIVE! Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks 24-Aug-2018
- Where data goes to die..... 09-Aug-2018
- #CouchChats Evaluation Vlog 31-Jul-2018