Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
- Published: Monday, 08 July 2019 11:12
Author: Jo Garner
Strategic Grants is delighted to announce we are sponsoring Pro Bono Grants, with Pro Bono Australia, the “go to” media service for news and resources for Australia’s social economy, to highlight funding opportunities in the social sector.
Pro Bono Grants will allow Pro Bono Australia’s audience of over one million annual users and 60,000 subscribers to browse key upcoming grant listings, as well as gain access to capacity building resources, such as grant application tips. The new grants listings will also allow funders to post their upcoming grant opportunities for no charge.
"It’s well known that grants and donations make up over 25% of revenue for most of Australia's small to medium-sized charitable organisations. Since not for profits and social enterprises comprise more than 70% of Pro Bono Australia’s audience and news subscribers it makes sense for Pro Bono Australia to partner with Strategic Grants to deliver our readership granting information," said Karen Mahlab AM, founder and CEO of Pro Bono Australia
Both organisations are excited and proud to bring their expertise and experience together to further support purpose-driven organisations and help them grow their impact.
“We’re delighted to be able to share the grants knowledge and expertise we’ve gained through our years of working with nonprofits of all sizes, with funders, FIA and Philanthropy Australia. We’re an organisation with a culture of constant learning, so it’s wonderful to get to share those learnings with Pro Bono’s readers through this great partnership,” said Strategic Grants’ Director Jo Garner.
Visit the Pro Bono Australia’s grants portal here: https://probonoaustralia.com.au/grants
Recent blog posts
- The Musts for 2020 Grants Success! 14-Jan-2020
- Christmas Wishes from the team at Strategic Grants 20-Dec-2019
- The Festive Season – a Time to reflect and find your Ikigai 13-Dec-2019
- Building capacity in the NFP sector – one podcast at a time….. 30-Nov-2019
- Experience Management – what is it, and how to apply it to your organisation 15-Nov-2019
- Strategic Grants Scholarships 05-Nov-2019
- The 2020 IMPACT Philanthropy Application Program opens Monday 28th October 26-Oct-2019
- Corporate Social Responsibility – how can my nonprofit benefit? 04-Oct-2019
- Philanthropy Meets Parliament Summit 18-19 September 2019 25-Sep-2019
- Project Planning – essential for funding success 13-Sep-2019