Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
- Published: Monday, 08 July 2019 11:12
Author: Jo Garner
Strategic Grants is delighted to announce we are sponsoring Pro Bono Grants, with Pro Bono Australia, the “go to” media service for news and resources for Australia’s social economy, to highlight funding opportunities in the social sector.
Pro Bono Grants will allow Pro Bono Australia’s audience of over one million annual users and 60,000 subscribers to browse key upcoming grant listings, as well as gain access to capacity building resources, such as grant application tips. The new grants listings will also allow funders to post their upcoming grant opportunities for no charge.
"It’s well known that grants and donations make up over 25% of revenue for most of Australia's small to medium-sized charitable organisations. Since not for profits and social enterprises comprise more than 70% of Pro Bono Australia’s audience and news subscribers it makes sense for Pro Bono Australia to partner with Strategic Grants to deliver our readership granting information," said Karen Mahlab AM, founder and CEO of Pro Bono Australia
Both organisations are excited and proud to bring their expertise and experience together to further support purpose-driven organisations and help them grow their impact.
“We’re delighted to be able to share the grants knowledge and expertise we’ve gained through our years of working with nonprofits of all sizes, with funders, FIA and Philanthropy Australia. We’re an organisation with a culture of constant learning, so it’s wonderful to get to share those learnings with Pro Bono’s readers through this great partnership,” said Strategic Grants’ Director Jo Garner.
Visit the Pro Bono Australia’s grants portal here: https://probonoaustralia.com.au/grants
Recent blog posts
- Project Planning – essential for funding success 13-Sep-2019
- Why a Case for Support document is crucial to successful fundraising 06-Sep-2019
- The Four Ps and one A for an Effective Key Messages Document 19-Jul-2019
- Find our grants listings on Pro Bono Australia 08-Jul-2019
- Are you Huffing or PAFing? 05-Jul-2019
- Benchmarking your organisations’ grants performance 28-Jun-2019
- The common ground of grant-seeking between Australia and Europe 21-Jun-2019
- Evaluation – The key to learning and improving practice is asking powerful questions 14-Jun-2019
- Revamping the ACNC website and what it means for your organisation 31-May-2019
- The Conference that talks all things digital……Connecting Up ‘TRANSFORM’ 2019 23-May-2019