Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
- Published: Friday, 19 December 2014 11:41
Author: Jo Garner
What a race to the end of the year it has been for us here at Strategic Grants!
We have had the enormous privilege of helping so many charities with their grant applications, providing training and helping to prepare them for 2015.
Aside from all being a little exhausted, we are feeling wonderful that so many of our nonprofit partners have seen increased growth in their grants program and we are pleased to be witnessing the application of best-practice major donor strategies across more and more charities.
Earlier this week, our little team came together to work on our Strategic and Operational Plans and I must say that I feel so very fortunate to work with the most amazing team of professionals.
My heartfelt thanks to Jane, Harriett, Judy and Maree, whom many of you know and I am sure you will agree are so committed to helping to achieve our mission of enabling nonprofit organisations to establish sustainable, cost-effective grant-seeking strategies to deliver projects that fulfil their organisational missions.
Thank you also to Heather Newell from Foresee Communications, for supporting our grants training and support activities in New Zealand.
Not forgetting too, our invaluable support team: Gavin, our very talented Graphic Designer; Alissa, our Research and Administration Assistant; and Susan, our Book-keeper.
And last, but certainly not least, a very special thank you and ever so slightly sad farewell (but we are so excited for her!) to our very clever and beautiful Research Assistant, Grace. Grace is currently spending her last few hours with us, updating Grants Hub closing deadlines before she finishes to head overseas on a Uni Exchange to study in the north of France until July next year. We are so excited for Grace to be off on this amazing adventure, but will miss her a lot!
From all of us here at Strategic Grants, we thank you for your support and interest in what we do. We wish you all a joyous, safe and relaxing Christmas with your loved ones and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2015. We look forward to connecting with you in the New Year.
Our very best wishes,
Jo and Team SG
Recent blog posts
- The Conference that talks all things digital……Connecting Up ‘TRANSFORM’ 2019 23-May-2019
- Q&A with a Local Council client 16-May-2019
- Australia’s most generous Philanthropists – want to know who the Top 50 are? 10-May-2019
- Finger on the pulse – industry update from F&Ps’ 2019 Generosity Forum 07-May-2019
- Report: Outcomes Measurement in the Australian Community Sector 17-Apr-2019
- A snap shot from the Bolton Clarke Symposium - Social Connection in Older Age 10-Apr-2019
- The Australia Giving Report for 2019 - highlights, trends and key take-aways 02-Apr-2019
- 2019 Collins & Co Conference - Wrap Up 29-Mar-2019
- Capital Campaigns – fundraising at its finest! 14-Mar-2019
- 2019 FIA Conference – wrap up and revelations 07-Mar-2019