Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
Author: Kate Sunners
I have seen so many fantastic podcast and video resources for fundraisers in the last few months I wanted to share my little library with you so you can enjoy them too! I hope you find some gold in them you can apply to your organisation.
On chasing funding, mission creep, what makes a compelling narrative, how to make funders jobs easier and stand out as an applicant.
Think you can do it all? You can't. Joan gives 3 smart and simple ways to manage your calendar and the key decisions to make each week. And asks us how we can learn to lead like Kermit the frog
Storytelling, impact, power with the co-founder and CEO of Purpose, and co-author of New Power: How Power Works in our Hyperconnected World.
All the very best for a safe, happy and wonderful holiday season for all of you fundraisers out there, who are doing such hard work to make the world a better place. We see you. We appreciate the work you do! Enjoy the down time!
It's that time of year folks! Our thinking? Why let kids hog all the fun of advent calendars? So we made our own of our best, most popular grants resources. It's basically a 25 day crash course in grant-seeking!
Click on each day of the advent calendar and find your grants wisdom for December...
Recent blog posts
- Capital Campaigns – fundraising at its finest! 14-Mar-2019
- 2019 FIA Conference – wrap up and revelations 07-Mar-2019
- Gleaning knowledge from an expert: GEM Tips from a successful grant-getter 22-Feb-2019
- Are you Perpetually Prepared? 08-Feb-2019
- Make 2019 the year of turning your relationships into partnerships 15-Jan-2019
- Brilliant videos and podcasts for fundraisers 12-Dec-2018
- Grants Advent Calendar 30-Nov-2018
- Tips for completing a strong application - Perpetual Trustees IMPACT Philanthropy Application Program 13-Nov-2018
- International Fundraising Congress 2018: What a buzz 06-Nov-2018
- Top tips from the NACRO Conference 2018 - it's not just about recycling! 30-Oct-2018