- This event has passed.
The Strategic Grants team are excited to be back offering our face-to-face Workshops in Perth in 2023!
In our half-day workshop, you will self-score your organisation’s performance against our seven critical success factors, learn best practice processes and funder expectations and have a clear plan on where your organisation needs to focus its attention to improve grants success.
This practical half-day workshop will cover:
- An overview of the current grants landscape
- Getting your organisation ‘grant ready’ – self score against our Grants Best Practice Tracker
- Guide to packaging projects
- Feedback from funders on why applications do or don’t succeed
- Donor relationships
- Grant writing overview
- Evaluation, reporting and how to engage your donors.
- Templates and checklists will ensure you are well-equipped to build your organisation’s capacity.
When: 9am – 12:30pm, Thursday 30th March 2023
Where: Quest East Perth, The Chapel Room, 176 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth WA 6004
Cost: $250 per person ex GST (ticket cost includes morning tea)
What do others say about our workshops?
The Strategic Grants’ Grant-Seeking Workshops are often heralded as the best grants training that attendees have completed.
“All of the Grant-Seeking Workshop was really useful – a great overview and I wish I’d completed the workshop prior to my first applications!” – Franklin Family Support
“I just wanted to say a very big thank you for the opportunity to attend this morning. The workshop was incredibly helpful and practical.” – UnitingCare Queensland
You can read more of our testimonials here.
Grants training, brought to you by Strategic Grants.