What is GEMS?
Grants Expertise Management System, or as we like to refer to it, GEMS, is our grants database.
GEMS is an always current, customised Grants Calendar finding JUST the grants relevant to your organisation. It enables simplified, yet customised, grants prospecting that saves you hours.
GEMS is best suited for organisations with an annual revenue of over $1 million. If your organisation is smaller, we have a product specifically for you – check out GEM Local.
GEMS contains ALL grant sources for your organisation
No matter which sector or State(s) you work in, GEMS includes:
- Public and Private Ancillary Funds
- Trusts and Foundations
- Health and medical research funders including peer-reviewed
- Corporate Foundations
- Local, State and Federal government grants and tenders
- International funders that give to Australian-based organisations
Updated daily by a team of experienced researchers, GEMS delivers:
- An always current, customised Grants Calendar finding JUST the grants relevant to your organisation
- Full access to all the funding sources through your personalised GEMS account
- Tracking of application outcomes including when funder reports are due
- Email alerts on upcoming application and reporting deadlines
- Monthly one-hour Grants Chat Webinars with the Strategic Grants Team and other GEMS users
- Integrations with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT and Salesforce!
Book me in for a live half-hour demo with Strategic Grants
Would you like a GEM Portal Demo?
We would love to show you through GEM Portal, demonstrate the features and chat about how GEMS can help save you hours of time in your grant seeking.
More information about GEMS
Synchronise grants to Raiser’s Edge NXT
At the click of a button, simply and easily send your grants information straight into Raiser’s Edge NXT.
Synchronise grants to Salesforce
Any grant that is in your GEM Portal grants calendar can be synchronised to your Salesforce CRM.
GEM Local for nonprofits below $1M in Annual Revenue
GEM Local is a grants calendar database designed specifically to help small Australian charitable and community organisations find the right grants for them.
GEM for Councils
Build the capacity of your local areas’ community groups through grants training and tools.