The Strategic Grants team are excited to be back offering our face-to-face Grant-Seeker Workshops in 2022!
In our half-day workshop, you will learn proven best practices to establish or refine a robust grant-seeking strategy.
Presented by one of our expert Grants Strategists and with a maximum of 25 people per workshop, attendees of all experience levels will gain invaluable insight into best practices. Plus, you will have access to templates, checklists, and a pile of grants management and writing tips to follow.
This practical half-day workshop will cover:
- An overview of the current grants landscape and impact of the pandemic and natural disasters
- Getting your organisation ‘grant ready’
- Guide to packaging projects
- Feedback from funders on why applications do or don’t succeed
- Donor relationships
- Grant writing – how to write a great grant application, including examples
- Evaluation, reporting and how to engage your donors.
When: Tuesday 27 September, 9.00 am
Where: HLB Mann Judd, Level 19, 207 Kent Street, Sydney
Cost: $250 per person ex GST (ticket cost includes morning tea)
What do others say about our workshops?
The Strategic Grants Grant-Seeker Workshops are often heralded as the best grants training attendees have completed.
“I just wanted to say a very big thank you for the opportunity to attend this morning. The workshop was incredibly helpful and practical.” – UnitingCare Queensland
You can read plenty more of our testimonials here.
Grants training, brought to you by Strategic Grants.