Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
- Published: Friday, 20 December 2019 12:16
Author: Bianca Williams
On behalf of the SG Team – we wish all a wonderful Christmas and festive season.
We are incredibly humbled and proud to work with such a diverse range of organisations across New Zealand and Australia who continue to amaze us with their commitment, passion and dedication to their organisations’ mission and purpose.
We look forward to continuing help build capacity in the nonprofit sector in 2020.
Enjoy this special Christmas Song (recorded by our very talented Alissa)
Recent blog posts
- Positive (largely) funder news update from Jo Garner – let’s keep working together 27-Mar-2020
- Viruses – Biological and Technological 23-Mar-2020
- Grant-seeking in uncertain times 16-Mar-2020
- Communications Beyond Clever Words – Using evidence to convince your supporters 11-Mar-2020
- The ins and outs of outcomes and outputs – getting it right in your grant applications 26-Feb-2020
- Retaining organisational knowledge is crucial to a successful grants program 18-Feb-2020
- The Musts for 2020 Grants Success! 14-Jan-2020